AI Agent application allows you to create as many agents as you wish. Each of them will have their own characters and backend database, with a smart query engine using Artificial Intelligence search methods.
You can increase their knowledge over time by feeding them information and data. The power to continually educate your agent is unlimited, and each brain is at your fingertips at all times. You can access and find your much needed information using the smart engine, or simply access their brains in open format, using brain edit utility.
Your Agent remains available on your desktop and always visible. There is only a single menu system, which can be accessed by a simple right-mouse-click. This simple interface provides a unique functionality that everyone, spanning from children to savvy businessmen, will benefit from.
» version 1.0 - posted on 2002-11-28
EULA - End User License Agreement
THIS IS A NON-TRANSFERABLE, SINGLE COPY, SINGLE USER, WORKSTATION SOFTWARE LICENSE granted to you, the first user, by telAngelix Communications Inc., a Canadian corporation. this is a license; this product is not sold.
I. COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
This software program, and any documentation, are protected by International copyright laws and copyright treaties. By using this software, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all the provisions of this license. If any of the terms or conditions of this license are not acceptable to you, do not use the software. The software may be returned intact to your dealer for a full refund.
II. LICENSE, COPY, AND USE RESTRICTIONS
KAZTRIX licenses (not sells) this single user software to you, the first user, for use on one computer for which the software was designed. This means KAZTRIX allows you to use the software on a single machine, at any one time, at a single site. In addition, KAZTRIX authorizes you to use one additional copy of the software (called a "Shadow Copy") on a secondary home or laptop computer, as long as the Shadow Copy is never in use at the same time as the software copy which resides on your primary computer. Under no circumstances may more than one copy be in use at the same time under this license. You must purchase additional licenses of the software if more than one person will be using it at the same time.
You may not use the software in a multiple computer, multi-user, or network arrangement unless you have obtained an individual license for each computer. For example, if there are three users of the software on a network, three licenses (three complete program packages) must be obtained.
You may make no more than one (1) additional recorded copy of the original disk that the software is delivered on for back-up purposes and you may copy the software to a hard disk on your authorized computers as a working copy. In addition, you may make a reasonable number of back-up copies of the files on your hard disk including the software. You may not remove or obscure the KAZTRIX copyright and trademark notices. All copies, together with the original, must be kept in your possession or control. You may not make any changes or modifications to the software nor may you rename or delete any of the files contained in the software without the express authorization of KAZTRIX. You may not decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer the software. This software is not for sale, and you may not sublicense, rent, lend, lease, donate, sell, loan, pledge, transfer, or distribute on a temporary or permanent basis the original copy, Shadow Copy, or back-up copies of the software or the documentation to another user or company. If this license is for an upgrade from an earlier version of the software, the license to the earlier version shall terminate automatically without further notice thirty (30) days after the new version of the software is placed in service under this license.
You may use the software and documentation provided under this license for as long as they are useful, provided that the terms and conditions of this license are observed. You may terminate the license at any time by destroying all copies of the software. The license will terminate immediately without notice if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this License.
III. LIMITED WARRANTY
1. What Is Covered By The Warranties. KAZTRIX warrants that the media, which the software is recorded on and the Documentation provided with it, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. KAZTRIX warrants that the software itself will perform substantially in accordance with the specifications set forth in the Documentation provided with it.
2. Duration Of The Warranties. The above express warranties are made for a period of sixty (60) days from the date the software is delivered to you as the first user.
Obligations Of KAZTRIX During The Warranty Period:
3. Replacement of Defective Media. If the software package was defective in materials or workmanship at the time of delivery, KAZTRIX will replace the entire package without additional charge on an exchange basis. You must return the complete software package to KAZTRIX together with proof of purchase of this license (such as a copy of your receipt) during the warranty period to receive the replacement product.
Exclusion Of Other Warranties:
4. KAZTRIX does not warrant that the functions contained in the software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free. The warranty does not cover any media or Documentation which has been subjected to damage or abuse by you. The software warranty does not cover any copy of the software which has been altered or changed in any way by you or others. KAZTRIX is not responsible for problems caused by changes in the operating characteristics of the computer hardware or operating system which are made after the delivery of the software.
5. KAZTRIX SHALL NOT IN ANY CASE BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF KAZTRIX OR ITS AGENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Your Obligations Under The Warranties:
6. You must return the complete product package containing media or Documentation that are defective in materials or workmanship to KAZTRIX together with proof of purchase of the license for replacement during the warranty period. In the event you encounter a problem with the software itself, you must contact KAZTRIX's Technical Support department during the warranty period.
7. The warranties set forth above are in lieu of all other express and implied warranties, whether oral, written, or implied, and THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. Only an authorized officer of KAZTRIX may make modifications to this warranty, or additional warranties binding on KAZTRIX. Accordingly, additional statements such as advertising or presentations, whether oral or written, do not constitute warranties by KAZTRIX and should not be relied upon as such. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights.
IV. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no case shall KAZTRIX's liability exceed the license fees paid for the right to use the licensed software.
This license, including the full text of the Limited Warranty and the Limitation of Liability, constitutes the entire agreement and under- standing between the parties and supersedes any prior license or understanding whether oral or written, relating to the subject of this license. This license may only be modified by a written agreement signed by KAZTRIX.
You may use the software as long as you like, provided you do not violate the copyright and you follow the above rules.
Title to the software, related documentation, and any copies are retained by KAZTRIX. As mentioned above, you may not sublicense, rent, lend, lease, donate, sell, loan, pledge, transfer, or distribute on a temporary or permanent basis this software to another user or company.
We ask that you honor this license agreement by not making copies of either the software or the documentation for use by others.
KAZTRIX. 2000-2003 by telAngelix Communications Inc. All rights reserved.